- No Booking Fees
- 24/7 Friendly Customer Care: 1-866-358-9134
- Instant Confirmations — Safe and secure
- Hotel FAQ
Le Westin Montréal
Montreal, QC H2Y 0A3
Property Location With a stay at Le Westin Montréal, you’ll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Jean-Paul Riopelle Square and Montreal Convention Centre.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of World Trade Center Montreal and Victoria Square.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 454 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets, down comforters, and down blankets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and high-definition televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Dining Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Le Westin Montréal. At the end of the day, relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has 40000 square feet (3716 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
- Babysitting or child care
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Children’s club
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Grocery/convenience store
- Health club
- In-room accessibility
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3716
- Meeting facilities size in feet 4000
- Meeting rooms (small groups)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors: 22
- Number of meeting and conference rooms 12
- Number of rooms: 453
- Number of rooms: 454
- Parking (valet)
- Pets accepted
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless (high-speed) Internet access - complimentary
- Year Built 2009
AttractionsDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Jean-Paul Riopelle Square - 0.1 km / 0 mi
Montreal Convention Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
World Trade Center Montreal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Victoria Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Centaur Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Place d’Armes - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Notre Dame Basilica - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Patrick’s Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Montreal History Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Place Royale - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Montreal Museum of Archaeology and History - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sun-Yat-Sen Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place Bonaventure - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Dizier Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palais de Justice - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Le Westin Montréal is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi.
- St. Hubert Airport (YHU) in Montreal, PQ
- Metropolitan Area (YMQ) in Montreal, PQ
- Mirabel International Airport (YMX) in Montreal, PQ
- Dorval International Airport (YUL) in Montreal, PQ
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian’s room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.