Pacific Northwest Forest Pass
From rugged ocean coast to lush moss-draped forests to the snow-capped volcanic peaks of the Cascades Mountains, explore the beauty of the Pacific Northwest National Forests in Oregon and Washington.
Save time by purchasing your passes online before you go. Our secure checkout is easy and orders are usually shipped the same day.
Please note that the pass does not cover winter sno-parks, cabin rentals, climbing or wilderness permits, or camping fees at developed campgrounds.
The Pacific Northwest National Forest Passes are accepted at the following day-use fee areas:
- Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Colville National Forest
- Deschutes National Forest
- Fremont-Winema National Forests
- Gifford Pinchot National Forest
- Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
- Mount Hood National Forest
- Okanogan and Wenatchee National Forests
- Olympic National Forest
- Siuslaw National Forest
- Umpqua National Forest
- Wallowa-Whitman National Forest
- Willamette National Forest
Looking for passes for other forests or parks? Take a look at Forest Passes.