Enjoy a day within the Coconino National Forest’s Red Rock Country with this pass valid for parking and recreation in the following areas managed by the Red Rock Ranger District:
- Bootlegger Picnic Area
- Encinoso Picnic Area
- Halfway Picnic Area
- Honanki Heritage Site
- Munds Mountain Wilderness
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Palatki Heritage Site
- Secret Mountain Wilderness in Red Rock Country
- V-V Heritage Site
The Red Rock passes are not valid for Forest Service campgrounds, State Parks, national monuments or concessionaire and certain areas including the Call O’ the Canyon, Crescent Moon Day Use Area, or Grasshopper Point.
When purchasing the pass, you will be prompted for the date on which the pass will be used. Then simply display the pass in your windshield on that day. One pass is required per vehicle.
Planning several visits? Consider purchasing a Red Rock Weekly Pass or the Red Rock Annual Pass instead.
The following days do not require a pass.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 18, 2021)
- First Day of National Park Week at participating sites (April 17, 2021)
- One year anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act (August 4, 2021)
- National Park Service Birthday (August 25, 2021)
- National Public Lands Day (September 25, 2021)
- Veterans Day (November 11, 2021)