Experience the splendor, passion, and history of the United States with the America the Beautiful — The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass. Explore over 2,000 parks managed by the USDA Forest Service (your National Forests), National Park Service (NPS), U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS), Bureau of Land Management (BLM), and the Bureau of Reclamation (USBR).
- The America the Beautiful Annual Pass offers one year, unlimited access, for you and all passengers in a personal vehicle at sites that charge a per vehicle fee — or up to four adults at sites that charge per person fee. Children 15 and under are admitted free. Some other adventures, such as camping and wilderness use, may require additional fees.
- Passes are typically mailed to you within 24-hours of your order placement. Once received, your pass will be valid through July 31, 2019.
- Please note that confirmation emails or receipts are not valid for entry.
- The pass is valid for up to two “owners” who sign on the back. Photo ID must be shown along with the pass upon entrance to a staffed Federal Recreation Area. No name is associated with pass when it ships.
- At un-staffed Federal Recreation Areas, simply place the pass in the accompanying hangtag and hang from rear view mirror — or leave it on your dashboard with months facing up.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Buying a pass as a gift?
If you are shipping directly to the gift recipient, we can include a gift card at no charge. Just type your message in the “Special Request” area when ordering — or send us an email.
Please click the links below for information on other America the Beautiful — National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass options