Please check the specific recreation site you plan on visiting for open/closed status before heading out as status can change at any time. Please follow new safety guidelines.
Experience over 2,000 natural, historic, and cultural sites in the United States with the America the Beautiful — The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass.
- The America the Beautiful — The National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Pass covers all:
- National Parks
- National Forests
- National Wildlife Refuges
- Bureau of Land Management sites
- Bureau of Reclamation sites
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers sites
- The America the Beautiful Annual Pass offers one year, unlimited access, for you and all passengers in a personal vehicle at sites that charge a per vehicle fee — or up to four adults at sites that charge per person fee. Children 15 and under are admitted free. Some other adventures, such as camping and wilderness use, may require additional fees.
- Passes are typically shipped same day. Once received, your pass will be valid through July 31, 2021.
- Note the pass is not available for download. Confirmation emails or receipts are not valid for entry.
- This is NOT the Senior Annual or Senior Lifetime Pass.
- The pass is valid for up to two “owners” who sign on the back. Photo ID must be shown along with the pass upon entrance to a staffed Federal Recreation Area. No name is associated with pass when it ships.
- At un-staffed Federal Recreation Areas, simply place the pass in the accompanying hangtag and hang from rear view mirror — or leave it on your dashboard with months facing up.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and CANNOT be replaced if lost or stolen. Passes cannot be extended due to Covid-19.
Buying a pass as a gift?
If you are shipping directly to the gift recipient, we can include a card at no charge. Just type your personal message in the “Special Request” area when ordering — or send us an email.