Experience the natural, historic, and cultural gems in the United States with the America the Beautiful — The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass.
This one pass is all you need to explore over 2,000 sites! It's valid for:
- All National Parks (National Park Service)
- All National Forests (USDA Forest Service)
- All Federal Recreation Lands managed by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS), Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and Bureau of Reclamation (USBR)
How It Works
- The America the Beautiful National Parks Annual Pass offers one year, unlimited access, for you and all passengers in a personal vehicle, RV, motorhome, or camper, at sites that charge a per vehicle fee — or up to four adults at sites that charge per person fee. Children 15 and under are always admitted free. Some other adventures, such as camping and wilderness use, may require additional fees.
- Orders typically ship the same day via United States Postal Service. First Class mail is estimated to arrive between 3-7 days. We also offer expedited shipping options via USPS and FedEx.
- Once received, your pass will be valid through June 30, 2020.
- Please note that confirmation emails or receipts are not valid for entry.
- No name is associated with the pass when it ships. The pass is valid for up to two “owners” who sign on the back. The owners need not be related or married. Photo ID must be shown along with the pass upon entrance to a staffed Federal Recreation Area.
- At un-staffed Federal Recreation Areas, simply place the pass in the accompanying hangtag and hang from rear view mirror — or leave it on your dashboard with months facing up.
- The America the Beautiful Pass allows two motorcycles if the two people who signed the pass arrive at the same time and are the registered owners of each motorcycle. Stop in any National Park or National Forest Ranger Station with your America the Beautiful Pass and Motorcycle Registration to get an America the Beautiful Annual Pass Decal for use at un-staffed sites.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and CANNOT be replaced if lost or stolen.
Buying a Pass as a Gift?
If you are shipping directly to the gift recipient, we can include a gift card at no charge. Just type your message in the “Special Request” area when ordering — or send us an email.
Other Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass Options