Experience the natural, historic, and cultural gems in the United States with the America the Beautiful — The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass.
Explore over 2,000 parks including: • All National Parks (National Park Service) • All National Forests (USDA Forest Service) and all Federal Recreation Lands managed by: • U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) • Bureau of Land Management (BLM)• Bureau of Reclamation (USBR)
- The America the Beautiful National Parks Annual Pass offers one year, unlimited access, for you and all passengers in a personal vehicle at sites that charge a per vehicle fee — or up to four adults at sites that charge per person fee. Children 15 and under are admitted free. Some other adventures, such as camping and wilderness use, may require additional fees.
- Passes are typically mailed same day. Once received, your pass will be valid through April 30, 2020.
- Please note that confirmation emails or receipts are not valid for entry.
- The pass is valid for up to two “owners” who sign on the back. Photo ID must be shown along with the pass upon entrance to a staffed Federal Recreation Area. No name is associated with pass when it ships.
- At un-staffed Federal Recreation Areas, simply place the pass in the accompanying hangtag and hang from rear view mirror — or leave it on your dashboard with months facing up.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and CANNOT be replaced if lost or stolen.
Buying a pass as a gift?
If you are shipping directly to the gift recipient, we can include a gift card at no charge. Just type your message in the “Special Request” area when ordering — or send us an email.
Other Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass options